Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business
Posted by Kim Lux | March 17, 2023
Albaugh, LLC, has announced the acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s straight-goods glyphosate business. The purchase includes intangible assets only, including trade names, registrations, regulatory data, formulations, patents and know- how, used in Corteva’s straight-goods glyphosate business throughout the world, with the exception of Argentina.
Albaugh previously acquired Corteva’s glyphosate business in Europe. With this latest acquisition, the company will expand its coverage of straight glyphosate DMA salt formulations and registrations globally. All glyphosate DMA salt registrations will be integrated into Albaugh’s existing regional sales structure, and Albaugh’s sales teams in each region look forward to working with all existing glyphosate DMA salt customers on continuing this business together.
“This latest acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s glyphosate business is a perfect fit for Albaugh,” says Jens Thorsen, Chief Marketing Officer. “This will expand our direct access to glyphosate markets in areas where we have not previously had a strong presence, including such countries as Chile, Uruguay, Ecuador, Colombia and Bolivia, as well as supplementing our existing glyphosate offerings in the U.S., Canada and Brazil.”
- Transform your workplace
- Taking the burden out of budgeting
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL Brush Cutter
- Milwaukee expands lineup with new M18 FUEL Brush Cutter
- Formby rejoins SePRO as technical specialist
- Green Lawn Fertilizing/Green Pest Solutions opens new PA branch
- The 5 Most Challenging Employee Types
- Ruppert Landscape expands into Tennessee, promotes Clermont to branch manager